Trinova brings the power of pre-press technology to your design team from concept to production in the most cost-efficient manner to achieve your packaging objectives.
- Workflow- Operating under the CREO Prinergy Workflow System offering Kodak XP4 NX Approval proofs and the latest ink jet proofing systems we will exceed your proofs and prototypes expectations.
- Remote Proofing- Data collection and proofing profiles offer an exceptional opportunity to employ both soft proofing using PDF standards and calibrated, inkjet onsite proofing for speed-to-market improvements and cost reductions.
- Color Control- Quality standards are built around G7 standards and ORIS Software, employing GRACol standards and press specifications.
- Measurement Tools- Color at every stage of the workflow is monitored with the use of X-Rite Eye-One’s, X-Rite Spectrodensitometer and Techkon measuring devices. Color profiles are built with the latest software based on ICC profiles and Neutral Print Density Curves.
- Print Control Patches- We develop and support AM (Analog) and FM (Stochastic) Screening control patches, allowing the ongoing monitoring of quality during the graphics life cycle. In addition, we offer patch data collection and database storage of print production history enabling process improvement within your package print program.